1045 sq. cm (162 sq. in.)
23 x 46 cm (9" x 18")
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 9" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts, perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swivelling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
• Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus), Propane/Butane mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz® propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus).
Meticulous attention to even the smallest details creates the finest value grill available. Wind tested for perfect even heat distribution, this grill offers the cooking performance usually only found in large back yard grills costing much more. Easily transported, the Fold-Away legs are out of the way on-board, but readily available for that quick picnic on shore. The Snap-out radiant plate provides easy access for clean up yet allows the flame kissed flavour that makes for really memorable meals on onboard or ashore. Designed for beauty and performance, you’ll find that the ChefsMate is constructed flawlessly for years on dependable use. It uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system.
▪ DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
▪ Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
▪ All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
▪ CE Approval No. 1312BQ4602 (Rev. 4)
Serving Shelf and Fuel Canister are not included. See Mounts and Accessories.