Sailing jacket developed using MTECH2.0 performance technology to create a windproof, waterproof and breathable shell, with a sportive contoured shape for the best fit.
The jacket has been designed with durability in mind, with strong Cordura© panels at the elbows/forearms, and on the bottom of the back. It also features a covered chunky YKK double-ended front zipper and micro fleece lined neck for maximum ease of use and comfort.
The lining of the jacket uses a wicking material and form to maintain comfort and dryness whilst in use. Several pockets have been included for essential items, each measured out for the best functionality; fleece lined hand pockets, a small chest pocket and an internal pocket.
The bright lower arm on the sleeve adds an element of safety to the jacket, along with a strip along the back. This jacket has been designed in line with the Element range so that all items can be mix and matched, and teams can coordinate their kit.
- 0 PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY fabric
- MVP (breathable): 5,000 g/m2/24hr
- W/P (waterproof): 10,000 mm
- Soft microfleece lined collar to limit chin rash
- Taped seams
- Double-ended YKK zipper with zipper guard for extra water protection
- Cordura© elbow/forearm and lower back
- Moisture wicking lining
- Large internal name label
- Bright forearm to increase safety
- Reflective prints on upper arms
- Small chest pocket with waterproof zipper
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- Adjustable roll-away hood with peak
- Adjustable outer cuffs
- Soft adjustable inner cuffs
- Inner security pocket
- Pre-curved sportive fit
Men Sizing and Cut