Snatch Block Acetal Sheave - Single - 16mm(5/8") Max. Rope Diameter
Snatch blocks are a tough and reliable solution for temporary leads and line deflection. Simple and quick to deploy, they can be easily opened when the load is released. The standard snap shackle head allows the block to swivel through 360°. Soft resilient cheeks reduce clatter and protect gelcoat and painted surfaces. Attachment point provided for shock cord hanger.
- Easily operated latch mechanism
- Soft resilient cheeks
- Removable spinnaker sheet deflector blocks for boats up to 11M (36')
- Temporary sheeting point while changing sheets for boats up to 11M (36')
- Temporary reefing block for boats up to 11M (36')
- Spare or replacement block for general use on larger boats depending on line angle and load
- Temporary outboard sheet lead for headsail trimming
- Grade 316 stainless steel frame and load strap
- Hardcote anodised alloy sheave
- Soft PVC cheeks
- Investment cast Grade 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle
Sheave Ø: 45mm(1-3/4")
Max. Rope Ø: 16mm(5/8")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.