Experience the powerful but quiet operation of the new Tri-namic profile blade. Rutlands latest windcharger, the Rutland 1200 is the ideal companion for generating energy on board.
The Rutland 12 is a new generation of turbine design for users seeking higher generating capacity on board yachts and in off-grid locations. The Rutland 12 elegantly combines a number of high tech features focused on quiet operation, low wind speed performance and high power delivery up to 500W.
- Liveaboards and Long Distance Cruising
- Power for Remote Equipment
- Off-Grid Cabins/ Holiday Homes
Quietly . . . Rutlands have a deserved reputation for quiet operation so you can live aboard without disturbance from noisy running blades. We match the design our blades and generator to optimise efficiency so you can expect silent but powerful performance. Our charge regulators include a shut down switch so you can be in control.
Effortlessly . . . Just a gentle breeze is all it takes to start the aerodynamically styled Rutland spinning and it’s soon delivering charge into your battery. The low inertia turbine spins and swivels to capture the free and abundant energy in the wind, often accumulating more ampere hours per day than larger turbines so you can take advantage of our compact designs.
Reliably . . . We design, develop and manufacture the Rutlands in our UK based factory where our systems and procedures are quality assured under ISO9002. Our testing parameters are rigorous and computer controlled and we record the performance of every turbine produced. The longevity of our products has been proven time and again since 1979 in applications on land and sea around the world. Here at Marlec we continuously develop Rutland and improve our turbines in response to customer feedback.
Environmentally Friendly . . . Wind & solar energy don’t just save money on charging costs but benet the environment too. With a strong sense of nature around boating and camping you have the satisfaction of using a natural resource from a progressive technology, fulfilling your energy needs without harming the environment.
● Their low wind speed start up is unrivalled. The highly efficient blade and generator designs deliver charge into your batteries long before many other turbines are picking up. Overall that’s more power to you!
● They innovate, leading the way in our industry on aerodynamics, electronics and low friction generator designs to deliver modern, durable wind turbines that have continued to stand the test of time.
● They keep it simple and user friendly for our tens of thousands of users worldwide. Eg their blades have a positive one-way-only t so there’s no need for the user to align with other components.